< Figure above: Activities in Asia University ─ Click to see related news; place on top to see static figure >
(1) Scholarships offered by the government:
Students may apply for scholarships like the "Taiwan Scholarship" offered by the Taiwan Government as described in the following.
● Taiwan Scholarship --- offering a monthly stipend of NT$30,000 (approximately US$882). After receiving an admission letter from Asia University, completed documents must be sent by the end of March to the nearest Taiwan Embassy or Representative Office located in the country where the applicant reside.
Moreover, Asia University provides a limited number of scholarships each year for talented students from other countries. All applicants may have an opportunity to compete for scholarship provided by Asia University, depending on the qualification of applicants, programs admitted, and funding available. Applicants who have received other scholarships are not eligible to apply scholarships offered by the university.
● Half-Tuition Waiver Scholarship --- offering a 50% tuition waiver.
● Full Scholarship --- including a tuition waiver, a dormitory fee waiver, and a monthly stipend of NT$6,000 (approximately US$176).
● Tuition Waiver Scholarship --- offering a full tuition waiver.
To apply for scholarships provided by Asia University, a completed form with all required application materials must be sent to the Center for International Academic Exchange. Awarded students in tt Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs are supported for at most four, two, and three years, respectively. An average score of less than 75 and 80 in the previous academic year for undergraduate and graduate students, respectively, will result in disqualification of receiving the scholarship.